Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



Now Go "Backstage" Daily with Ter Scott, and Learn More from the Cosmos!


Here's a sample of what you'll get everyday in your email from Ter Scott (and the Cosmos).


Hello. Today's Cosmos inspiration was born out of an ad that I saw briefly. It was on YouTube but I didn't watch it. I only happened to read the caption. It was something like, “Caring is doing”. But I read it as: Caring is Daring.

But daring in what way I wondered. I pondered on this after writing down my rendition of it knowing that it was meant for our readers here at Answers from the Cosmos. Then, last night just before midnight (the usual time I create and publish the wisdom byte for the next day), I put fingers to the key board and came up with:

Caring is daring; 
yourself to doing,
what needs to be done for
yourself and others.

A.K. Cosmos

PS. Think of others first,
but first improve you,
so you can help others.

Then I placed it in the blog to publish, ask myself what a good title would be and came up with, “Change, if you dare!”. Readers must have liked it because within minutes I had many viewers!

Here's what this wisdom byte means to me; at least partly as I could write a book about everything that is condensed here (and you can come up with your own; which is the real point of all of this).

When one sets out to do something, sometimes it is because someone “dares” us. And that is the impetus we need to do something (hopefully great and not “foolish”) that we may not ever have done without the “dare”. So why not “dare” ourselves when we need a little encouragement to move forward?

Then in the PS of the message I'm reminded how when on an airplane we are told to put on the air mask first before helping another. This is the same in life. We are not and can not be responsible for someone elses success; only our own. But we can lead them. Your life is meant to be great and so is the life of others but they need to see us improve and be a leader for them to follow.

Do something worth following today!

Ter Scott, Life & Legacy Coach
218-940-1334



No comments:

Post a Comment