Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



I AM a genius; and so are you!

Today I will be choosing 3 colors to be used for the 

and explain how you are already a genius!  

Quickly if you are not aware of what that is, Answers from the Cosmos is simply a “Daily Dose of the Cosmos (daily wisdom bytes inspired from the Universe of universal wisdom) and Color Communication is something I’ve added (weekly for now and later will be daily) to assist people to get a personal enlightenment for their day through color. Since today I’ll be choosing the 3 which visitors will choose from (I recommend that they choose and use only one for many reasons; two being that to select more than one requires more responsibility and work and the other being that by choosing only one, this is the “one” you are meant to choose from the three and it has special significance) I will share a bit about the process and how doing so affects me; and my readers.

I get excited to find out which 3 colors will be revealed today as I don’t know myself until a color card is selected. I have over 40 color cards and choose 3. I’ve explained the actual process before as exactly how I choose those so I won’t reiterate that here. But I will share some other related thoughts which I hope you’ll find worthy and valuable in your interpretation when you select your color. (Please note that if you are reading this article at my Attainment Rules site that you’ll see every color article which gives you all the information about all 3 colors. I would still recommend that you still go to the Answers from the Cosmos and choose one of the 3 options so you’ll know which of the 3 colors is “yours” which you need to work with more).

When I write (and coach) about a chosen color, understand that I read the color through my filter and write through my filter; you do too and let me explain. We all have filters which only “let in” and “let out” what it is which we understand. We should guard ourselves against only taking in what “pleases us” because then we will never take in new knowledge. But when we do, we compare it with all that we already have and if we find it useful and valuable then we keep it. Then we present it to others through our teachings and coaching. It is ultimately up to the recipient; the reader, student or coaching client to do the same, with his or her filters.

Our filters are created and maintained and hopefully continually being “cleaned” and modified with new information we receive. If you are a student of the Color Communication or the Daily Dose from the Cosmos, you are receiving new information. Hopefully, you don’t simply read it and go on about your life but you ponder it, ask questions about it and assimilate it into your life and this modifies your “filter”.

When I choose a color, immediately I am confronted with how this information syncs with what I already “know”. What I “know” has to do with my life experiences, likes and dislikes, my teachers and instructors and all the input I’ve taken in all my years of life. All of that is added to me being a teacher, a marketer, a musician, an author, my religious beliefs, etc., etc., is what “comes out” when I am coaching; either one on one or via my articles, such as this. I also am a “conduit” to the wisdom of the ages which is “the Universe” so I am conscious of that great responsibility as well.

Having said all in that last paragraph I will also tell you that “I’m no big deal”. I’m not trying to be overly modest here; let me explain.

When I was “pulling creativity out of my design students” as an instructor at a business university I would “startle” every student in the room by stating, “I am a genius”.
Then, with an uncontrolled smile on my face, I had to explain my words.

Some of you, I said, were asking yourself questions like, “Is he a member of Mensa”? “Cool, we have a genius as a teacher”! Others were thinking, “Who is he to be thinking he’s so smart; what makes him a genius”?

I’m sure there were other thoughts but notice that all of these “reactions” were all about “me”; the guy saying that he was a genius. Now I do think that I’m a genius and will tell you how you can be one too in just a moment if you’ll hold on for just a moment.

Remember the faces of shock and disbelief I just told you about? They became faces of clarity and realization when I offered my defense. I explained that when I told them that I was a genius that I also was not telling them that they were not! Let that sink in, dear reader. When I or someone else says (or displays in any way) that they are a genius, know that you know that you know, that you too are a genius.

I wanted those students, as I also want you, to know that everyone already is a genius. I told you I was going to tell you how to be a genius and here’s how. Simply accept that you are and then continue being one. How are you a genius and how to continue being one? Be a “conduit” to the Universal mind of ageless knowledge and wisdom which knows the past of everything which has been done and sadly was left undone and all the future to come.

Remember earlier too when I told you that when I choose a color, that I am immediately confronted with how this information syncs with what I already “know”? Read that paragraph again but this time; replace everything about “me” with everything about “you”.  You too can be a “conduit” and a “coach” because you already “are”. Just build upon that.

So now you know that when you read what I present about your color selection, much of which I tell you, come in through my “filter” and of course goes through your filter. However, I also know of the great responsibility I have to “do well” (as with the Hippocratic oath) and offer unbiased coaching. Your advantage as a reader here or a client of my coaching is that you get the perspective of my “filters”.  

I hope this makes sense to you, or at least enough to encourage you to research more. Please leave any comments or questions below. Also, enjoy the Color Communications which are at no cost to you at the site Answers from the Cosmos and if you choose a more in-depth personal Color Communication Coaching session, check to see if I have any openings.

As always, make it a great day!

Ter

Read details of Ter Scott’s one on one Color Communication Coaching here.

Would you like a PERSONAL color consultation?


Our sponsor: (We apologize if this offer is no longer valid. 

Please report any changes in the comments below): 

Roadmap To Genius�

Readers who liked this also liked: 

Genius Brain Power Brainwave Entrainment

No comments:

Post a Comment