Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



Have you ever heard of a color, "Brilliance"?

You chose the color “Brilliance”

I hear you saying, “Ter, Brilliance is not a color”. My answer is, I know; I was surprised too! Let me explain. I don’t come up with these colors. This is part of a color system by someone who uses color to heal, specifically to heal the body. With my multitrack of coaching, I help people to “heal” their situations within 8 areas of what I call the Major 8™ in which “health” is only one of the eight. If you are reading this at the Attainment Rules site, you’ll see these eight listed at the top of the page. If you would like to know more about the color system where I get these colors from CLICK HERE to read an article I wrote. I use the color system cards as a springboard for my own Color Communication and my own found wisdom, research and experiences to coach readers on the color they choose.

So getting back to the “color” Brilliance I want you to first do something that you should do with every color option you choose with Color Communication. What is your first thought? What comes to mind first when you see the “color” presented? Write it down! The Universe uses your knowledge, experiences of your past, and your “whole” being to speak to you before you can even read one sentence which I’ve written out for you to read. Trust that; that is for you. Maybe you won’t need to go any further than that one thought which first came to you when the “color” was revealed. Or, perhaps it will be the overriding thought or action of all other thoughts, tasks, and actions you’ll do with your color of the day (or week and more per your wish). So if you had an immediate thought when you saw the word “Brilliance” write it down as it may have significance to you and make a note to do so with future Color Communications.

Let’s check a dictionary’s definition on “Brilliance”.

This should excite you; it does me. It’s a noun (person, place or thing) meaning great brightness; luster. Another definition is “excellence or distinction”, another “splendor, elegance, or magnificence” and finally in the sense of “optics”, it means luminance of a body consisting of its saturation and brightness!
As you continue your “color journey” with me here, you’ll hear my personal experiences as to how this Color Communication is SO REAL to me and because it is absolutely “mind boggling” how things “happen” or how things relate to what I’m sharing with my readers here that I know if this happens with me then I know you’ll experience similar things!

What did you think of when you saw the word “Brilliance”? What do you think of when you read “luminance of a body consisting of its saturation and brightness”? I’m not trying to put words in your mouth; or thoughts in your head but for me, I thought “angel”. What was my “mind boggling” ah ha moment with this Color Communication and why am I excited? It’s this. Before I checked the definition of this word, I just finished praying for each of my grown children and their families. In my previous prayers I usually ask for protection but today I prayed that each would be surrounded by angels!!! I do not take these Color Communications lightly and ask that you do not. Everything that you and I touch, everything that you and I experience with each of our (six) senses has meaning for us and it is our responsibility to accept it and be open to how we need to act on it.

The word brilliance has inspired men and women throughout time to do great things. Here is a list of ideas, things, creations, inventions, music, companies, and so much more listed on Wikipedia (if you are so inclined or if something “jumps out at you” do further research on it).

Brilliance may refer to:
Brilliance Auto, a car company from China
Brilliance (graphics editor), a bitmap graphics editor for the Amiga
Brilliance (Thelonious Monk album), a 1956 album by Thelonious Monk
Brilliance (Atlantic Starr album), a 1982 album by Atlantic Starr
Brilliance, a 2005 album by Chieko Kawabe
Brilliance Audio, ebook subsidiary of Amazon
Genius, a person who displays exceptional intellectual ability
Brilliance, the quality of an x-ray source
Brilliance (gemstone), a measure of the light performance]] of gemstone diamonds

So what does “Brilliance” offer you today?

Be on the lookout for “angels”. Do your own research on the definition of what and who angels are so you’ll know one when you “see” one. Understand that you have your own brilliance which you can and should bring to the world today and from this point on. Rekindle brilliance in one or two areas of the Major 8™; you’ll know which to concentrate on.

Because you’ve chosen “Brilliance” the Universe says that you can, and wants you to “change” and “transform” yourself or something in your life; you will know what this “something” is. Go to your quiet place and spend some time until you know the answer and what action steps you need to take. Brilliance can heal your entire body, and your entire life to start anew.

As my mentor and “inventor” of the color cards that I use states, “Discover Your Sparkle”.

Would you like a PERSONAL color consultation?

Our sponsor: (We apologize if this offer is no longer valid. 

Please report any changes in the comments below): 

"Do You Know The Three Simple Steps 
You Can Take Today To Achieve Your Goals And Objectives, 
And Stop Procrastinating?"




No comments:

Post a Comment