Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



A Dream is Quote By Denis Waitley


“A dream is your creative vision for your life in the future. You must break out of your current comfort zone and become comfortable with the unfamiliar and the unknown.”
― Dennis Waitley

Let's all get out of our comfort zone today and know how to conquer the obstacles and challenges of the unfamilar and the unknown as our day unfolds today. Let's enjoy having he unknown become the "known" and we travel on in our journey. Thanks for this Denis!

“I don’t have to write, I get to write. I love to write and I have to write.” I’m glad to able to put my ideas and thoughts down on paper, into my Word documents and share with the world on the Internet and here in this Attainment Blog. I am known as the “Man of 100 Blogs” in the blogging world and I “touch” each of them at least weekly. If you appreciate this blog, consider donating. Also if you like what I offer here regularly and would like to improve your situation this next year, join our Attainment on Call program that starts every year. For details go to: www.terscott.com/gotoattain.

No comments:

Post a Comment