Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



Creating, Expecting and Managing Your Manifestations

Recently I received a ceramic coffee “tumbler” type of mug (it’s more of a tall version) from a good friend as a birthday gift. Naturally I was very fond of it because I like coffee and it was a thoughtful gift from a friend. Sadly, while washing dishes, it fell on the floor and broke. I was certainly dismayed by this but said out loud, I will have to replace this; I really liked it (or something like that). Later that day I was at a thrift store and saw a mug that was similar and bought it. I wondered if the lid from the original would fit and when I came home I fished it out of the trash and sure enough, it did. The first time I filled it with hot coffee it was too hot to handle. I made a temporary sleeve for it and thought that when I’m at a coffee house I would save the sleeve from a cup or grab a couple extras. Interestingly I recently had coffee with a friend at such a place and saved the cup sleeve and I am using it now as I’m sharing this story with you. I remember that in the movie, The Secret, it stated that we should start with something small and showed how one might manifest a cup of coffee; I manifested a coffee mug and a sleeve.  


The purpose of my little coffee chat with you today is to help you become aware that we are indeed manifesting everything that happens in our life, and by that I mean, everything. Here I will talk about how to expect it, control it or at least manage it and most importantly to first be aware of the event, so we know that manifesting is indeed happening and that if manifesting happens “here” in one area of our life (Major 8) desires that it will also happen “there” in another area of our (Major 8) life desires. For instance you might be doing great with the first area of the Major 8, which is “good health” but lousy in the area of “money” which is number four on the list. To better ourselves and our ability to achieve more in all areas, we need to ask why this is so. In my weekend workshops we tackle such questions and work to get all eight areas into optimal condition.

To briefly illustrate how might be doing well in one area and not in another, I will share a quick story. Recently I was listening to Rev. Ike when he stated something like “the reason why people are sickly is that they listen to and watch ads about reasons why you have headaches”. ; (You can replace this with anything you’ve seen or heard advertised recently). He continued on talking about how a well-known ad at the time even told you “what type of headache” you had: “Do You Have an Excedrin ® Headache?” I was thinking that I have great health and confess this often in my day and am grateful that I do and how the winter is basically over now and I never got a cold or sick once. But why am I “sick” in some of the other areas of the Major 8 or at least not entirely “well”? Am I hearing “ads” on the radio about hard times, the bad economy, and similar things that keep me from manifesting the income I desire?


We continually manifest things sometimes unaware at other times we manifest something “here” but not “there” but I will share today that when you know you can and actually are manifesting things “here” in this area, that you certainly can manifest them “there”; and “anywhere” in any of the Major 8.

Let me do a “time out” here and say that “manifesting” is not any “hocus-pocus” or any real “mystical” thing that is out of the ordinary. (If you think it is, this may be at least one reason why you are not realizing what it is that you want). If you’ve achieved any goal that you’ve set for yourself and attained it; you’ve “manifested” it. I’m thinking that you graduated from high school? I will tell you that when you did that you manifested it and all the days you were in study hall thinking about the day that you would “escape” this “jail” of discipline; that you were in the process of manifesting. (High school was a good time for me in my life but I still looked forward to graduation day. Now I look back with fond memories of an easier time). I’m pretty sure that if you were like most students, when in school you looked forward to graduating, “visualized it”; perhaps unknowingly and probably “saw” yourself walking across the stage and getting your diploma, you acted toward its attainment by showing up for class and doing the work. Finally the day came when you walked on stage and awarded for your efforts. Since then many similar events have happened both big and small, and most of them “minute” and “routine” with many more yet to come your way. Today I will help you to become aware of all of them, whether big, small, minute or routine. By recognizing them and giving them the honor of your gratitude, you’ll be able to manage them better and manifest more of what you want.

If when reading this it is your morning, I want you to think back to yesterday. Did you get everything done that you wanted to get done? If not and if so; you manifested it. Did you plan to get things done; did you create a “to do” list, follow that list and check things off as you completed them? If you did or did not, you also manifested that. Either way you planned for a few things, some things were “routine” like brushing your teeth and showering, and others were things that you think were and are out of your control (like going to work); these all were things that you manifested.

Sometimes we think that the act of manifesting is sitting quietly and visualizing that new house or car, and it is. But it is also expecting to wake up tomorrow, shower and dress and get to work on time, have lunch with someone, come home and have supper, etc. etc. That is also manifesting. When you do wake up, shower and dress, get to work on time, have a great lunch with someone and come home and enjoy your dinner, that all was manifesting but we can think, oh that’s what I do all the time; that’s not manifesting. But it is! Yes, it’s perhaps your usual “routine” but manifesting is, can be and should be your routine!

We are manifesting (and creating) as long as we are thinking; and expecting! When something that throws off our expected routine such as the “get up and get ready for work and go to work” scenario and you are running late, run out to your car, sit your butt in the seat and set your coffee cup in the holder and turn the key and… a click, click sound happens. Joe Vitale (of The Secret) would tell you that “I’m going to get a little bit in your face and say that yes, you did manifest this”. At this time be sure that you respond (don’t react) in a positive and grateful manner so you’ll think of ways how you’ll solve the situation; “thank God I have a car”, “thank God I have money to pay a mechanic to fix this”, “I have a neighbor next door who can give me a jump”; but then spend some time to ask why this happened, learn from it, and move on to manifesting more good.

Knowing now that whatever happens in your day you have manifested, add to it, expect things, plan for things, visualize not just having lunch with someone but visualize having a great lunch with them with them paying for the meal, bringing a small gift of appreciation to you, giving you good news like you’re getting a promotion and more.

Now that you are aware that you are manifesting when you plan, expect and complete your usual daily activities and see that they “materialize” into completion, know also that you can now plan, expect and materialize other things on the physical, mental and spiritual plane (Many people think they can only manifest physical things, but you can also manifest things such as a better memory and a better spiritual understanding; but that’s another article for another time) in all areas of the Major 8.

So when you are planning your “to do” list for today, be sure to expect a miracle, and many little and big manifestations that will be added to your routine manifestations which happen because in your mind that have to happen; like going to work, dropping the kids off at school, etc. 

Take notes and review your day and write down things that manifested for you; you’ll build your faith and ability to plan, expect and realize. Start with the “coffee and the parking space” examples that were mentioned in the movie, The Secret; and move forward by adding things that you desire into your daily “routine”. 

Truly, expect a miracle to happen today and be sure to look for it; it will be there!

Ter Scott!

Life and Legacy Coach ™

PS. I have a "gig" available on Fiverr for the amazing low price of only $5 so you can try out my service. I don't know how long I can offer this but CLICK HERE to go to my Fiverr Gig to see it! 


Ter Scott is a Life and Legacy Coach ™ and Attainment Coach ™, author,                                                                     

seminar leader, and more. You can contact Ter Scott at: 218-464-6777. 


.....................................................................................
The Life of Your Dreams Starts Right Here …
Discover How You Can Have Better Relationships, Greater Abundance, a More Satisfying Career, Higher Personal Fulfillment, Terrific Health & Much, Much More … All by Learning to Tap into the True Power of Manifestation! CLICK HERE fordetails about “The Magic Of Manifestation”. 


No comments:

Post a Comment