Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



Be Aware of Small Manifestations; They Prove that Bigger is Possible


If you've seen the movie, The Secret you'll remember when they talked about manifesting "little" things, like a cup of coffee. Another was getting parking places. Today when I stopped at a convenience gas station, a gal greeted me with an offer to try a sample of their iced coffee. Of course I accepted (always accept gifts regardless of what it is; that's another topic). I mentally noted that I manifested the coffee. Later, when going to a big box store to shop* as I drove close to the entrance, a car pulled out and I pulled in; just like what was presented in The Secret. This time, I checked it off in my notebook I carry. Both experiences were actual manifestations that I created and I know that when I manifest in these "small" ways, that I can also manifest in "big" ways. 



Here's an exercise that I've been doing and I want to share it with you. Please try it for at least a week and then let me know in the comments what your results are.

I start everyday with intention; I will manifest and I expect a miracle.

I list a miracle that I'd like to happen that day: Receive $5,000. I don't give it a thought as to "how" because that's up to the Universe and God. I might list my "whys" and contemplate on "how" but the "how" is not my concern.

Next I list at least three manifestations that I want to use as "proving" my faith. These are things like: A friend will call me, I will get a speaking gig, and I will complete a certain task (yes, completing things on your "to do" list is manifesting).

The last step is to list something that I list as: Something that is "out there" but can happen (I probably should change the word "can" to "will"); and list: new house. This is in my mind "pretty big" but I put it on the list.

Now just the act of starting my day doing this, puts into action the law of attraction and it's imprinted on my mind. I don't dwell on it or make it as a hard task; but as Joe Vitale tells us, I have fun with it. It's listed on my 3x5 card or in my pocket notebook so I try to look at it frequently through the day; at least morning, noon and night.

At the end of the day, I review how the day went and express my gratitude for the manifestations which happened, spend some thought with each and then list a few things to manifest the next day. In the morning I will look at what I may have written the night before, modify some things and send it out to the Universe with intention and again expect another great day!

Make it a great one!
Ter Scott!
Life and Legacy Coach**

*If you are not getting cash back on everything you purchase, I want you to have this card. When you use it at over 3,000 USA merchants (and growing) and at stores in over 46 countries, you'll get real cash in your savings or checking account. Please don't confuse this with those which a store offers you to use exclusively at their place of business; it's similar but so much better. Request yours HERE. It's totally free, has no monthly fees, and never expires. CLICK HERE to request yours.

** Ter Scott is a speaker and author. Contact his office at 888-241-4031 (24/7 National Message Center) for booking information.


No comments:

Post a Comment