Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



What is YOUR color?



I’m always excited to do these weekly color reveals. You see, for me, each of these 3 colors has special meaning and significance to me and my life and how I need to become aware of and also use these colors in these upcoming 7 days (until the next color reveal). I ask myself the same questions that I ask you in the articles for each specific color; the one color that you choose from the 3.

There is a much bigger picture too when I reveal 3 colors each week and ask you to narrow your selection to only one. These three colors are not only meant for me, but they are meant for my many readers, and especially for you. It truly is “bigger than you and me”. No one of us knows what color you’ll choose and how it will speak to you during your week. And, as I’ve done this for some time, I see patterns of colors close in shade or the colors themselves repeat! To me, that means that I really need to “stop and smell the roses” and pay close attention to the lessons the Universe is trying to get to me.

I hope I see you someday in my public events or perhaps as a client, where I can answer your questions in greater detail. For now, feel free to leave your questions or comments below. I will reply.
 
Here are your color choices for this week. Don’t think so hard, just choose one; or think hard and choose one. You can’t go wrong. Don’t even second guess, and look at the other two. Choose, click the link, and use what you read to learn, live and give.  




Do you have a picture which illustrates color which we can use to decorate this article? If so, we’ll give you photo credit and link it to your website. Use our contact form and we’ll reply via email for you to attach your jpg photo and web link.

To cement your actions with the Universe (and help others reading this), leave your comments below.

If you would like answers to your questions or have comments about the Color Reveal of this featured color, please place them below. If you want to know specifically how this color can be used in your own life specifically, I suggest that you consider a single Color Reveal Session or other coaching option. For details and fees, please visit: https://secretrulesforattainment.blogspot.com/2018/10/how-to-live-your-life-in-color-coaching.html

Did you “stumble” upon this article? If so, it’s not by chance; but by choice. Find out why here. https://secretrulesforattainment.blogspot.com/2018/10/how-to-manifest-what-you-want-through.html

*PLEASE NOTE: The author is not a doctor or lawyer and is not dispensing medical or legal advice. If you have a need in either area, please seek professional assistance. Also, if and when you purchase a product or service on this page, the author and/or owner of this site may receive remuneration in exchange for researching, compiling and presenting it here.


Here’s to your most fulfilling, rewarding, healthy, and abundant life – ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment