Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



Accept Divine Love's Healing for your Heart Issue.

Here are this week’s affirmations. Write on a 3 x 5 card and look at 3 times daily.



“I accept Divine’s love pouring into my heart, softening it, purifying it and rejuvenating it so that it is shiny, loving and full of enthusiasm”.

“I awaken my empathy by placing myself in other people’s shoes and talk to them from a place of love and compassion”.


“I am confident, clear and persistent with all of my goals. Wonderful things now flow into my life at the perfect time”. 

I've been told it's the fastest and easiest way to lower cholesterol without drugs or a yucky diet.
And YES, you can enjoy most of your favorite foods - with some sneaky little twists - and still see a HUGE drop in your cholesterol levels while you clean out those junked-up arteries.
No bland, boring diets. No side effects. No problem. READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment