Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



The Color Choices you Make, Determine the Chances you Take

It’s another week and I have another 3 color choices for my readers to choose only one, which will reveal their color for the week and the assignment which accompanies it.



There really is something to the fact that you make a decision as to what choice you make which reveals the color which is for you. To prepare for this, I take my deck of color cards, shuffle them and draw 3 from the shuffled deck. Because I see all three pertain to me in some way, but today, since I’ve experienced all 3 colors previously I was thinking that they must have particular significance to my readers. Remember too that if you are joining us weekly, if your color is “repeated” this means that you still need to work on that color’s lesson.

If you have any questions or comments, remember that you can leave them below. I’ve also placed a Contact Me form on this page so you can now contact me privately and I’ll reply by email.

Here are this week’s color choices. Remember, act on your hunches in life and act quickly. Just click on any option below, click on it and trust that this color is yours and find out all you can about it and use in for the next seven days.

Then return next week and choose another color!



Did you “stumble” upon this article? If so, it’s not by chance; but by choice. Find out why here. 

*PLEASE NOTE: The author is not a doctor or lawyer and is not dispensing medical or legal advice. If you have need in either area, please seek professional assistance. Also, if and when you purchase a product or service on this page, the author and/or owner of this site may receive remuneration in exchange for researching, compiling and presenting it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment