Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



How to Manifest What you Want Through Color Coaching

After a year of personal success in using what I call "Color Reveals" and using color in my life to manifest more, I am now offering Color Reveals in my own coaching.

Everything in life is “choice”. You make decisions every day; some small and are routine and others much larger such as deciding to purchase a car or home or even to get married.

Hello. I’m Ter Scott and I’m a Color Coach. Currently, I don’t know of any other person who is a “color coach” however I know of people who work with color. As The Color Coach™ I’m sure that I offer to coach which is different than anything you’ve ever experienced before. Each week I “reveal” colors and work with them to become aware of issues, hunches, and victories in my life and to manifest more of what I desire. And, it works!

What I share as The Color Coach™ is a new way of coaching and for my clients to do more to do more, be more and have more, which has worked for me over the past year. I start each week choosing three colors, understand its meaning and determine their meaning for me in my current situation. Then I use them in my life for the next 7 days. For instance, I might wear the color or become more aware of the color when I see it. Then I evaluate my results of the previous 7 days and move on to choosing 3 more colors to work with.

Now for you, my reader and for you personally if you want to join me each week, I suggest that you choose to do one of the following. Since when I choose 3 colors each week, the Universe is “speaking to me” through these colors. However, since some of this is “general” in nature, each week when I choose my 3 colors, I offer them to you but will ask you to choose only one of the three. This specifies a color for you to work with. Subscribe to this blog (for only 99 cents on Amazon) to be sure you never miss your weekly Color Choice Connection.

Before I explain your other two options, let me briefly explain the power of completing your Color Choice Connection each week.  Let’s first say that choosing a color-reveal has nothing to do with anyone’s life and how one should live or be aware of the things they come across in their week. Fine, you’ll learn something about color. Next, there is such a thing as “  And finally, do you ever do a “coin toss” or “set out a fleece” when making decisions? Why not use your color choice to lead you in making your decision? Highly successful people will agree that most don’t succeed in anything, not because they make the wrong decision, but because they don’t make a decision.

If you complete your Color Choice Connection for a few weeks and desire to learn more in how color can help you understand and manifest more in your life, I strongly recommend having me coach you in one of the following ways.

Many clients are happily subscribing to this blog for 99 cents on Amazon or visiting frequently to do the FREE weekly color choices. For those who would like a more personal connection with the Universe through color, I’m available on a limited basis as your Color Coach.


No comments:

Post a Comment