Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



How to Live Your Life in Color, Coaching Fees

Many clients are happily subscribing to the blog for 99 cents on Amazon or visiting frequently to do the FREE weekly color choices. For those who would like a more personal connection with the Universe through color, I’m available on a limited basis as your Color Coach.

First, I’m available to do a personal single color choice for you.

Color Reveal Single Session $30

I actually shuffle my color cards for you and reveal one color (out of 45 colors possible). I then email you what your color is and how you should use it in your life for the following 7 days. I’ll include a questionnaire asking how this color relates to you and your situation (it always will). You reply within 2 days and I’ll reply with additional comments, details, and instructions. The fee for this is $30.

Color Reveal PREPAID 4 Sessions $108

You may prepay for 4 weeks at a fee of $108 but because fees are non-refundable (because once the coaching is completed; it is done and can't’ be undone), I suggest that you might want to purchase several single sessions until you know that this is something you want to continue. Know that sometimes the same color is chosen when you do consecutive sessions and if that occurs, it means that you need to pay more attention to this color and make some changes before moving on. (This happens to me all the time!).

30-Minute LIVE Phone Color Reveal Session $150 

The third option is having a live, 30-minute phone session with me where I’ll reveal 3 colors for you to work with the following 7 days. You’ll also get the same as with the single color-reveal session (above) I emailed your color(s) and how you should use them in your life for the following 7 days, the questionnaire asking how these 3 colors relate to you and your situation which you’ll reply to within 2 days and I’ll reply with additional comments, details, and instructions.  The fee for this is $150.

30-Minute Phone Color Reveal PREPAID 4 Sessions $540 

You may prepay for 4 sessions at a time for the reduced fee of $540 and again, this fee is non-refundable for the same reasons as above.

All sessions are prepaid using PayPal or your credit card via the PayPal secure site. Once you’ve paid you’ll receive a message to email me your “proof of purchase” and I’ll reply with your color choice for your next 7 days or send you my calendar to schedule your live coaching session. Since there is only one of me and so many hours per day and week when I have filled all time slots, I will let you know and place you on the waiting list, and my rates are subject to change.

That’s it.

I look forward to assisting you in living your life in color!

Introduction to Color Coaching by Ter Scott


Ter Scott! 
Your “Color Connection” Coach™

PS. To start your personal color coaching please order by using
the following PayPal buttons below. 

Order Color Reveal Single Session $30



Order Color Reveal PREPAID 4 Sessions $108



Order 30-Minute LIVE Phone Color Reveal Session $150 



Order 30-Minute Phone Color Reveal PREPAID 4 Sessions $540 


Like us and join us on Facebook! CLICK HERE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment