Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



Repeated Colors in the Weekly Color Choice Options...

Dear reader, I really need your help with something. Please let me explain the power of these Color Choices and then my dilemma... 

Most readers know that on a weekly basis, on Mondays I present 3 options for visitors to choose one which reveals “their” color and then to spend the following week working with that color and its meaning to improve their life.

They are to choose only one and the one they do choose certainly “is” their color and the Universe is presenting that color and its attributes to bless, heal and modify that person’s life and specific needs at that point, that day and that week.

How do I know this to be true?

First, I was inspired to present these weekly Color Communications some months ago when I came across “The Secret Language of Color Cards” by Inna Segal. There are many ways to use them but I wanted to use them differently so I came up with the 3 weekly color options. But to come up with the 3 color options, I have to choose them from the cards. I then write an article which speaks of the color (most often not looking at Inna’s information so as to not be “copying” her) and I publish it.
With all cards face down, I shuffle 3 times, then the top card becomes the first, the bottom the second and I cut the cards and that top card becomes the third color option. I encourage my readers to only choose one option because that then “is” the color with all its attributes and meaning that the Universe is wanting to get to that person.

Since I am choosing 3 cards (to research and publish), I cannot choose only one option, I am choosing 3 cards and all 3 cards have importance to me!

Here’s the confirmation…
There are 45 cards in Inna’s deck of colors. I’ve only done this for maybe 8 weeks and several times, the same color card has turned up. And just last week, all 3 color cards were of colors which had been previous Color Communications! I’ve explained to readers that from time to time they may choose an option which is a repeated color; meaning that they need to spend more time with it and its meaning.
So the confirmation to me is that, being that it’s me who does the color reveal, is that getting these colors repeated is “telling” me that I need to “revisit” those colors and take care of some things which are repeating or need attention in my life. For instance, today when I was doing the Color choices for this week’s 3 options, 2 colors revealed have been used before. What is “amazing” and confirming that this works is that out of 45 color card choices and only about 8 weeks of doing this, that having so many repeated colors tells me that these colors are “coming up” because there is a reason, I need to heed them; and also my readers.

Here’s the question I have for you, my dear reader. 
I could really use your help with this.

Should I remove the color cards when chosen, from the deck and select from the remaining, or put them back in the entire deck and let the Universe “speak” to me and you through the colors; even using repeated color options?

Please let me know in the comments below.

Thanks. Ter
Life & Legacy Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment