Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



Ask Life & Legacy Coach Ter Scott, one question a day for 10 Weeks... F R E E!!!

Learn how to Manifest in only 15 Minutes.

I really love my readers here at this site, Secret Rules for Attainment. This was one of my very first "blogs" where I shared my thoughts and passion about how to better your life. I use it to assist people to move forward in manifesting their goals and create the life they truly want.

One of the cool things I've done recently is that I've created and am now conducting the "10 Week with the Cosmos" program, which is free (for now; as I type this I hear in my mind's ear my mentors telling me that I'm crazy for doing this for free) and I'm having a great time with the members.

Members of the 10-week adventure get a Wisdom Byte (previously published as a "Daily Dose of the Cosmos" and ranked highly by the readers) but what's really cool is that each member has access to my personal email address and can ask me anything they want every day for these 10 weeks!

There is still room to become a member and I will put a price on this program very soon so you might want to get involved as soon as possible. (If so, visit my web page and signup).

For my regular Secret Rules for Attainment readers, I wanted to share the actual communication I just sent today to the members of the program during their first week. This may give you a bit to go on to help you decide to join.

Here goes:

MIDWEEK EMAIL VISIT

Hello, dear 10 Week Cosmos member!

I’m just touching base to see if you have any questions. How are you doing with this week’s wisdom byte? If you like or dislike or think that this wisdom byte does not apply to you, do not dismay as you have 9 more! Remember that when this was published at Answers from the Cosmos that it was very popular and read by many all around the world but there was one thing that was missing… and that one thing that they did not have is what you DO have! And that is “yours truly”!

When the cosmos byte was published and read by all those people my intention and hope was that they would be inspired and take it upon themselves to dig deeper, write it down and work with it on their own. You get all my help and suggestions on these 10 wisdom bytes for these 10 weeks but the really cool thing is that every day of every week you can ask me one question about basically “anything” associated with the Cosmos, manifesting, life advice, relationships etc. (try to keep it close to topic when possible). Then your answer will be revealed to in the comments area on the page that the Cosmos byte was published.

This week’s link is: http://answersfromcosmos.blogspot.com/2016/03/live-same-yesterday-today-and-forever.html

Josh T. said, “This wisdom byte helped me to see life as a bigger picture as an important timeline, and really thinking about my thinking yesterday and today to create my tomorrow”. 

Rebecca S. said, “I wrote the wisdom byte down on paper and kept it on my desk and when something came up that was a bit distressful, I looked at it and was reminded that it is me who calls the shots and that my thoughts today, with this situation even, will create more, so I made sure my thoughts were how I wanted the outcome to be tomorrow”. 

You can voice your thoughts or questions by replying to my email here and I’ll respond in the comments section at the end of the article: http://answersfromcosmos.blogspot.com/2016/03/live-same-yesterday-today-and-forever.html. 

Probably one of the most important tools I gave you this week is to write something down in the morning, look at it once or twice during the day and then review it that night. You can use that technique with absolutely any goal or wish you have; it works! One other point is that you should write down the next day’s goal the night before when it is possible to do. Then look at it just before you go to sleep and let your subconscious work on it while you sleep. You’ll see that your next day will go so much easier (especially with this one thing that you put on your list). 

So that’s it. I just wanted to pop in and ask how things are. Be sure to come up with some question to ask and reply to this email with your question and give me two days or so to answer you on the comments area and I’ll use your first and last initial or first name and last initial (let me know which you want in your email). If you don’t have any “daily” questions, that’s fine. As time you may have some. But regardless if you’ve asked me any “daily” questions, please be sure to comment with any thoughts and/or results from this week by applying this wisdom at the link:

http://answersfromcosmos.blogspot.com/2016/03/live-same-yesterday-today-and-forever.html

Again I want to congratulate you for saying “yes” to completing these 10 days together with me and the Cosmos. Already I’m getting people telling me that I should be charging for it. And the truth is I will, but not for a while.

I look forward to your thoughts or questions. Otherwise, I’ll see you with next week’s wisdom byte. Also remember, that every morning there is a new wisdom byte for you to ponder. Just bookmark it so you’ll be able to get to it easy or subscribe by going to Amazon.

Make it a great day! Ter Scott! Life & Legacy Coach ™

Like the 10 Weeks with the Cosmos so far? Tell your friends to visit this link:

Learn how to Manifest in only 15 Minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment