Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



Attention Wisdom Seekers, Free Online Coaching for a Limited Time



Where are you? 

Where are you in your relationships? 

Where are you in your financial goals? 

Where are you in your sex life? 


Hello. My name is Ter Scott, the Life & Legacy Coach. I am offering a 10 week, online course that will change your life for the better or it's free! Wait a minute... it is free; for now. Later after I have as many people go through the course and offer the necessary feedback and testimonials I think I will need to market the course, it will sell for big bucks... and it will be well worth it. 
This course is for you if you are seeking wisdom in your life. If you've heard this, "Above all, get wisdom" then you are the person who deserves to have a better life by enrolling in the course. 

I am inviting you to a wonderful 10 Week adventure where you'll be doing an in-depth study with 10 of the most popular wisdom bytes made "famous" by my worldwide audience based on their comments and shares at https://answersfromcosmos.blogspot.com.

And, I'll be here for you to answer your questions about the weekly wisdom byte as you move forward. You simply reply to the weekly email (up to one question per day for a whole 7 days per the weekly wisdom byte; and for the full 10 weeks). This not only helps to move you forward in the course, but it will also help me in knowing things like: "Is this 10 weeks together what you expected? Is it moving too fast or too slow? Is there too much content and "assignments" each week?" 

The course is absolutely free to you, because, one, I'm a cool guy, but also because your input will really help me modify things for when I market the paid version of this course at a later time. 

So if you are one of the few, who are really wanting to improve your life, your situation and your future by saying, "Yes, send me the 10 Weeks with the Cosmos program", I look forward to doing so. 

Complete the registration form to get started. 

And know that after investing 10 weeks with me and these 10 awesome and most popular wisdom bytes made famous by my worldwide readers, that you too will see results and a real change in how you see things coming into your life.

Make it a great day! 
Ter Scott! 
Life & Legacy Coach™
Powered byEMF Free Form Builder

No comments:

Post a Comment