Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



Say Extraordinary and Stay Extraordinary!



What are the things that successful people say? Do you think that they are successful because they say these things? I think so. “I don’t sing because I’m happy; I’m happy because I sing”. 

While reading this article published at INC. Magazine, I was reminded of the content in my own book, now published as a Kindle book: Personal PR, because much of it is very similar. You can read the article at: "10 Things Extraordinary People Say Every Day" http://www.inc.com/jeff-haden/10-things-extraordinary-people-say-every-day.html.

Saying the right things means attaining the right things, and maintaining the lifestyle you want!
Attain today! 

Ter

No comments:

Post a Comment