Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



An affirmation a day keeps the blues away!

We’ve heard it said that an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but here I’m saying that by affirming “good” in your life, you’ll keep the blues, the bills, the stress and “you fill in the blank” away.

Write this affirmation on a slip of paper, preferably a 3 x 5 card and look at it several times during your day. Internalize it. Visualize it. And, realize it!

“The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want”.

Oh, that’s familiar you say. Oh, that’s from the Bible you say. Oh, that is “old stuff” you say. “Bah Hum Bug”, I say! Yes, this is from the Bible which is full of history, mystery; and power! Ask yourself: “Am I in want”? If so, tell your left brain to be quiet and try it!

I just wrote it on a 3 x 5 card myself and will do as I speak. I dare you to do the same. Then, leave your comments as to how your day went.

No comments:

Post a Comment