Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



When You're Going Through Hell, Take Notes

My mission in life is to help other people; and that is always the case, in bad times or good times. Today I’m sharing how everything in our lives can be used to help us (and others) when we view it this way.

Really, what is “bad” or “good” but our perception of it? Isn’t is all “relative” anyway? Our bad may be relatively good for others in comparison. The stress of overdue bills may get us “down” but someone battling a disease or a bad relationship may gladly change places with us.

We may have car bills, for instance, but that means we have a car. We may have a light bill or rent bill but that means we have electricity and a place to live. Here’s a thought, if we are uncomfortable by stating that we have too many bills, choose to use “financial obligations” in your talk instead. Try using “financial obligations” instead of the word “bills” this week and realize the results of doing this. You may find yourself being more responsible and thinking a bit more before saying “yes” to being obligated financially!

No one likes to admit when they are going through “hard times” financially or in any of the Major 8. But when you confide in a friend or a few close friends, your situation will get better. My readers are my friends and I share things that go on in my life once in a while. I don’t go into great depth, but just enough to encourage you to be strong and move forward from wherever you are.

This past year has been “my year” in so many ways. And I went forward in faith, taking training in certain areas so as to put others first, to be better equipped to help them as I stated in my mission earlier, but it was very expensive. Financially I put much money out and I know that it will be returned at least 10 fold, however, it is now crunch time and the return is coming in slowly and not as fast as my creditors would like.

OK, to my readers I’ve become a bit more vulnerable just now with those words just written; you now know that like you, I am a real person behind this blog.

Past experience has taught me to confess positively, and that things can change in just minutes, hours, or in one day. What a difference a day can make! I’ve learned to appreciate each minute, each hour, and each day as much as I can.

As we rise every morning with the rising of the sun, we can start to see our reward, the answer to our prayer, the salvation for our situation, which is revealed just over the summit. I know that the answer to any situation may be just on the other side of a minute, an hour, or day, but it will be here when I'm ready for it. In the meantime, I take notes so I learn from this situation, and as a teacher, can share it with others. Today I’m sharing with you.

With any situation, know that you can become stronger and a better person. Choose to become better, not bitter. Remember the most important words in the phrase: “Going through Hell” is “going through”. This too shall pass.

Make it a great day!

Ter

No comments:

Post a Comment