Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



What's Your "Money Motivator"?


Do you have a “money motivator”? No, I’m not talking about your wife, girlfriend or kids. And I’m not referring to your bills (which I sometimes call “Bobs” as it sounds less stressful and they do sometimes “bob up and down”).

A “money motivator” is an affirmation that you repeat at least 3 times daily or more, which keeps you focused on a successful “money outcome”. Here’s one I borrowed from Norvell but you can create your own:

“I have faith in the power of my higher mind to make me rich. I believe there are sufficient riches for all. I now magnetize my mind centers with the magic power of faith and attract to me my greater good”.

Now, write this on a 3 x 5 card and read it throughout the day for 7 days. Let me know in the comments area the results.

Make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment