Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



Get Paid to Read Ter Scott’s NEW KINDLE BOOK: Personal PR, Getting What You Want through Better Personal Relations!

Yep, you read this right. I will pay you to read this short book on human relations. The great part is that by reading this book, it will pay you, as many books will, many times over as you use the simple straight forward techniques.
Getting paid to read my PERSONAL PR kindle book, is part of a marketing campaign I’m currently doing. To get all the details, visit: www.terscott.com . It’s right on the first page of my site in the blue box.  You will also see a place to click to hear an abbreviated version of when I presented it to Toastmasters International some time back; it’s a 5 -7 minute presentation I customize and use when I speak at meetings and conventions. The book is based on this award winning speech.
So, visit www.terscott.com right now while the marketing campaign is running and tell your friends too.
Make it a great day!
Ter Scott!
Bricks to Clicks Marketing Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment