Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



Doodle your Desired Sum of Money and it Comes to you from Unexpected Sources



We produce, we get, and we manifest 
what we continually keep before us. 
Ter Scott! Life and Legacy Coach

Many people, perhaps you, do not have money because they don’t think about it, they don’t plan for it. They may “budget” what they expect to get so they only get what they expect.

These people are not constantly thinking about money. You may think that they are because they are always thinking things like, “where is the money going to come from to pay this, that and the other?” And they think many variations on that same theme.
Upon closer observation or listening we learn that we are not thinking money at all, but what we are not able to do with money! We think of what we don’t have and how we will meet “needs” and worry, worry and worry more. Getting Over Money isn’t so much about getting over money as it is “getting over worry and money cares”.

Bob Proctor has taught me much about what money is and how to attract it. One thing that he does, or did, was that he would “doodle” dollar signs on paper often during the day. He was programming his subconscious to be conscious of money. Most people “doodle” our bills and money needs in our thoughts and our thoughts become reality and we continue to have more bills and more need for money. Start doodling dollar signs and also doodle large sums of money that you want to attract.

Here is a video that you can play in the background during your day while you are doing something else; like dressing, deleting your emails, opening your mail and more. Bob's affirmation here will even help you in what I call "Mystical Math" which I'll share in a moment. 


When I explain to some people about money coming to them to meet and exceed their outgo, they tell me that they are on a fixed income, they only get so much from their work, the boss never gives out raises, I am doing all I can, and you can add your own here.

All of that pushes money away from you. I want you to know that money is all around you. It does not depend on your job to get to you. It doesn’t depend on your income, your boss or even your efforts; at least entirely. You do have to “accept” it when it comes to you but that doesn’t take a lot of effort.

Please don’t think that you’ll get something for nothing; the Universe doesn’t work that way. But you don’t always have to send out “money” to have money come back to you. When you work for someone you are exchanging hours for dollars, right? Do something nice, do something extra for someone to pay it forward and money will come back to you (with other  blessings too which are “money equivalents”).

Sometimes you’ll receive and it will seem that you’ve not done anything to “deserve” this windfall, but it was because you “sent” something out; however small.

I will share here how you can use “Mystical Math” to bring more money to you. That’s a term I came up with because it seems mystical or magical as it works.

You are no doubt familiar with budgeting although you most likely dislike doing it and therefore don’t really do it. But at least minimally you “know” what usually comes in from each “paycheck” and you “plan to pay” from what you are “expecting” to receive. (All of those words are in quotes because I want you to notice them and consider their truer meanings). You expect to get say, $1000 so you designate how much you’ll use from this amount to “pay” certain “bills”.

In this “Get Over Money” exercise I want you to know that money can come to you from anywhere; any unexpected source. You will then come up with an amount that you desire to have come to you from any unexpected source and do your “Mystical Math”.

List 10 ways that money could come to you. (Please, take some time and do this). 




Now I’ll share with you how money has come to others in an unexpected manner. Sweepstakes and contests, friends, old written off debts, inheritance, a raise at your job, an unexpected sale if you are in sales, a sale of your home or other property, and the list can go on and on and on; and it does.

Certainly, you may have come up with thoughts such as I never enter contests, I don’t have any friends with money, I don’t have any rich relatives and I don’t or I can’t on all of these things. Get over it! You do not know what you don’t know. You don’t know for instance, about a relative who recently won the lottery or inherited money and wants to share it with you or anything else which lies ahead of you in your life path. Just know that money is all around you and it getting to you is not dependent on any vehicle you are even aware of at this moment. It could come to you through a vehicle such as your job, and your regular sources of income, but it could very well, and most likely come to you “unexpectedly”.

Many people do not receive this unexpected windfall because they do not prepare for it. This is where using “Mystical Math” comes in and this is how to do it.

First come up with an amount you desire to have. In this example I’ll use $5,000. You don’t have to say something like “a million dollars” because after you get your $5,000 as in this case, God will make more. However, if your sum is one million, then write it down.

Now you are going to determine how you will “distribute” this money. Remember, that you can not “spend” money; your only circulate it (so it will return to you). So in my example I start with $5,000 and I deduct $1,000 off the top to return to God (20%; not the typical 10%, this is my example). That leaves $4,000. Now I replace my $1,000 revolving loan at my credit union to fill it back up and that leaves me with $3,000. I want to get my second car that’s been sitting in my driveway up and running and I know that has been estimated at $1000 to do that which now leaves $2,000. I owe my son $700 and since the Universe is gifting me this sum of $5,000 I’ll pass some of that on to him and round what I give to him up to a full $1,000 and this leaves $1,000 remaining. Since I’ve already banked an amount into my revolving loan at the credit union, I’ll buy a guitar for $500 and place the remaining amount on my two debit cards. I have now (not used) but have distributed this money received from God’s Universe which I received. See below.

$5,000
1,000 to God
4,000
1,000 Revolving loan
3,000
1,000 Fix car
2,000
1,000 to Son
1,000
500 Guitar
500
500 Debit cards
THANK YOU

Note that when you’ve distributed your desired sum that you received you don’t end up with “zero” you end up with THANK YOU. This denotes your gratitude and belief that you’ll continue to receive MORE.

Your "Assignment" for this week 

This week, choose your desired sum and then doodle your own distribution of that sum many times throughout your day as I have shown you above. Then let me know how it worked for you in the comments below.




No comments:

Post a Comment