Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



Ter Scott explains the Major 8 here.

To my readers of this site, The Secret Rules to Attainment, I consider you all as great friends and I also value your input. I will soon be working closely with a publisher and get the book, The Major 8 on the book shelves all around the world for the you and others to enjoy.
Following are a few thoughts about the book, my thoughts about it and me. Please leave your thoughts and comments in the comments section below! Thanks!

Ter Scott!
Life & Legacy Coach™

The Major 8 explains the 8 major areas of desires most everyone seeks in life. Yes, money is one of the eight but it is not #1. The Major 8 is a "wheel" for my clients become aware to build and repair with the 8 areas being the "spokes". I explain and work with them in each area, determining those which require more “work” and when every spoke becomes the same length (as every area becomes better) the wheel becomes more rounded and the person's life turns easier providing a smoother ride through the good and not so good times on their life journey. The Major 8 acts as many things in one’s life; it can be said as a prayer, to achieve clarity with goals, to express gratitude, to heal the body, soul and relationships and also to find solace and peace knowing that “all is well” so one can move forward in confidence or find real peace in sleep.
(I think The Major 8 could be one main book as an "intro" and then continue as a series of 8 separate books, The Major 8 Collection, which expounds on each of the 8 separately).
……………………
Ter Scott, The Life & Legacy Coach™, is the co-author (with the Universe) of a popular blog titled Answers From the Cosmos where readers from all over the world visit for a "Daily Dose of the Cosmos", published with the intent to not only inspire and motivate but to encourage participants to take the initiative to create their own assignments from these wisdom bytes to make it their own and then be empowered to improve whatever situation they sense the cosmos is speaking about.
He is currently expanding his one to one private coaching practice to include more public speaking engagements worldwide to better share his expertise in manifesting money, marketing, and motivation.
………………………………

Many people do not know how to define their purpose and create the required clarity to live it without fear, but to live with fun and flexibility. The Major 8 identifies areas where they are presently experiencing vibrancy and energy and life, and also the areas where they are not living fully and productively. With this awareness they decide which areas to work on to improve and create a customized, well-rounded “life wheel” model; which will have their life turning easier, reaching goals, improving self-love and relationships with others, and finding that they can “roll on” easier and happier on their life’s highway.  

When asked why I not yet published the book, I replied with: 

I’ve published a few books on Kindle but haven’t realized anything of significance and write extensively for my 100 blogs. I am a “Renaissance Man” and do not apologize for my talents, thus I have learned for the most part to honor them all. This means that I have many interests, projects and obligations; things get done, but they do “take a while”. At this point for The Major 8, I’ve been gathering data and continually receive material from the Universe for its content; so perhaps the “research” is not yet complete. 

I also shared a few links to articles to give them a "taste" of the style of my writing and also to learn a bit more about me: 

No comments:

Post a Comment