Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



Ter Scott and the MAJOR 8

I just published another Hubpages article and was pleased to see that I actually had two of my past articles selected as "Featured" by the publisher!

I like to write articles that will assist people in attaining what they desire of the Major 8. Financial stability seems to be at the front of most people's thinking so I find myself addressing that one of the Major 8 the most.

This article is titled: Your Creditors are People Too.

I share first that we need to think "well" of our creditors (after all, they trusted us first and gave us the product with faith that we would repay).

I then share how we each can avoid purchasing "mistakes" by considering how it will affect our situation both today and in the future.

And finally, I offer my PT "Pay Time" Method for setting up an action plan to pay off all of our debts, and grow at the same time we are blessing those (creditors) who first blessed us.

I encourage you to go and read it. Hubpages is very strict about not having repeat material elsewhere on the web, so here's the link: http://hubpages.com/. Just go there and do a search for "Ter Scott" in the search box at the top of the page, then click on the article.

After reading (and hopefully taking notes), at the bottom of the article there is a place for submitting your thoughts, I'd appreciate any coments you leave!

Make it a great day!
Ter

No comments:

Post a Comment