Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



I like 3x5 cards

I like 3x5 cards and always wear a shirt with a pocket to carry them. One never knows when inspiration will speak and you need a place for writing ideas down immediately before they disappear. Later I transfer them to a document and they become articles, blog entries, or books.
Another reason why I encourage you to carry a 3x5 card is to write down positive affirmations, carry the card and read it at least 3 times daily. Yes, 3 is a type of a “magic” number, and it should be the minimum that you read your affirm6tion, but you can certainly read it more often; every chance you get!
Here is an example of an affirmation that you can copy and use. Keep the card and read this for at least 7 days:
I am a successful (real estate investor) and I am involved with other resources that bring me a fortune.
My subconscious mind gives me guidance as to how to develop special talents and skills. It releases creative thoughts that make me famous, rich and successful.
Add what you desire within the parenthesis above, write this down on a 3x5 card, read it 3 times a day for 7 days and get back to me to tell me what happened!
Make it a great day!
Ter

No comments:

Post a Comment