Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



Happy 2012

Wow, it's been since October that I've been in here. Hopefully readers have been busy with the tools that I have available on this blog to use to achieve your dreams, goals, and desires.

In my defense, I must tell you that this (what some of my friends say is "mumble jumbo") really does work; and because it is working, I've been busy living life, and have attained many of the things I put on my list at the beginning of 2011. It was one of the best years in my life as far as getting my financial life in order and acquiring things and then helping others to do the same!

 I wish I could tell you about all of my blessings, but it would mean nothing to you and even sound as if I'm bragging. I will tell you that I have a Kindle book being sold on Amazon, am teaching classes in the various fields of interest and certain people have come back into my life.

Now it's the beginning of 2012. What are your dreams and goals for 2012? On this blog, you'll find a goal sheet. If you don't see it, or have any other questions or comments, leave them with your contact email. (They won't automatically be visible to all; I have to moderate and post them). I will then get back to you.
Also, if you are interested in my Attainment Coaching via email, ask about that too.

Make it a great day! Ter Scott!

No comments:

Post a Comment