Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



celebrate the Universe and its power to manifest reality

Read my FREE REPORT: Creating, Expecting and Managing Your Manifestations CLICK HERE

To get details on today’s “The Magic of Manifestation” CLICK HERE.

Jenine Masterson, Seine-Saint-Denis,  Paris
“I can celebrate the Universe and its power to manifest reality. For me, the power of Manifestation is almost beyond belief. And I'm a skeptic-and-a-half...
But I've always known we're all connected to the Universal Power in some way. I just never understood how. I needed to know about this before I could make the Law of Attraction work for me. And The Magic of Manifestation explains it all.
Now it makes sense to me. Now it works for me ... it's not magic at all, of course - it just looks that way. Truly, "Ask and you shall receive." But you do have to know the right way to ask, c'est sûr. And The Magic Of Manifestation reveals all.
And what's it done for me? I came from a family with a poverty consciousness. They all believed our natural place in life was to be poor. As a child, I swallowed that belief whole. And that's how things stayed until I decided to set some personal goals and really manifest wealth and happiness.
I started a small business, making organic and biodynamic natural cosmetics, perfumes and skin lotions. This year I have employed five staff, and sales will be double the goals I originally set for my amazing company. Without The Magic of Manifestation I would never have even dared to dream ... thank God I did.”


Alexander Brown, Brooklyn, New York
"I've known Rod for many years, ever since he was working as a therapist and I went to see him for help around my relationships (or the utter lack of relationships in my life, to be accurate!) But even so I never really understood why I'd never had a truly good relationship until I read The Magic Of Manifestation.
It's shown me how my expectations were oh, so very low - and that was all about my low self confidence. With the help of Rod's course I have massively improved my self-belief, my confidence is now enormous, I've thrown off the shackles of the past, and I'm finally in a great relationship! Thank you Rod for opening the pathway to manifesting reality!"



Read my FREE REPORT: Creating, Expecting and Managing Your Manifestations CLICK HERE

To get details on today’s “The Magic of Manifestation” CLICK HERE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment