Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



Ter Scott's System to Attain Whatever You Want

Whatever it is you want (to attain); be “open”. What I mean by this is to be open to looking at what you want to attain from different angles and seek to attain from those different angles. 

For instance, many times people tell me that they want a job when I know that that is not what they want; no matter how sincere they are. I know that what they really want is not a job, but they want “money” which comes from the job and I’ll go further than that and say that they don’t want money. They want the things money will get them. If you think this way, you need to change your thinking. Here’s a way to make this story clearer. When you go to a hardware store and buy a drill, do you need a drill? The answer is no. You need the holes that the drill will make for you. So now that you “know” that with a drill you need the holes you can say “no” to a job, but “yes” to money.

The above “drill story” is a preface to the following story about a thought that came to me the other day when I was either going to bed or getting up (I can’t remember now) but it was a time when I was half way sleeping and half way awake. Because inspiration talks to me then, I have learned to keep a pen and 3x5 cards by my bed. This one thought has now become a system I now use for opening more creative ways to attain things.

It happened when I went to sleep with a certain project on my mind for my subconscious to work on while sleeping. The project was to attain $20,000 to use for tuition for education; of which I could also include a partner. With the goal being that of attaining $20,000, that’s exactly where my energies were being focused. This led my thinking and questions to how can I earn, or get $20,000? Who do I know that has $20,000? In what accounts do I have $20,000? Everything was $20,000, $20,000 and $20,000. 

In my half-awake state I came up with something that will now change my life (and hopefully yours) forever.

Note that in this situation there are three elements, not just the $20,000, but also the tuition and the option of having a partner. I realized that I was concentrating on the $20,000 and not taking into account the other two elements: the education/tuition and the fact that I could have a partner.  This was the big “ah-ha” given me by inspiration. By changing my thinking to include all three elements, I now thought of different ways (questions) to use to tackle its attainment.

How can I get $20,000?
How can I get this tuition?
How can I get a partner?

...which led to more questions: 

How can I get $25,000? $50,000? (Sometimes it's easier to get $50,000 than it is to get $20,000!). 
How can I get a partner who has part or all of the $20,000? How can I repay this partner? Do I need to use money to repay this partner; can I offer consulting or other services as payment?


Can you see how this system of by being “open” to more options and ideas can help you to be more creative in getting anything that you want? 

The next time you think you need or want a specific "want", consider “opening” your mind and thinking of more ways to get what it is you want. Make sense? 

Go forth and do great things! 
Ter Scott! 

No comments:

Post a Comment