Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



How Can I Win a Million Dollars? Expect it.

Expect to Win!

Some of you may know that I have and maintain over 100 blogs (known on the Internet as “Ter Scott, Man of 100 Blogs”) and I teach blogging techniques, etc. I have a lot of fun with blogging and earn money, etc. etc. Today I wanted to tell you about one of them and how “expectancy” plays a part in the success of its readers. The blog is called Find Sweepstakes and of course the success of the readers is when they actually win something.

How many of us buy a lottery ticket, or a raffle ticket with money that most of us worked hard to get; and money goes “away” from us. But then we nullify any chance of money coming back to us by saying something (stupid) like, “I probably won’t win”, “I never win”, etc. etc. 

I have one word for you, “SHUT-UP!”

I could stop here but I’ll go on and explain this just a bit. Keep your thinking negative thoughts inside your head and eventually change your expectancy thinking all together. But certainly don’t speak it into existence. Every time you send money away from you, bless it and ask it to return one hundred fold and then expect it to do so. Again, remember that when you plant a tomato seed, you expect a tomato (or several) to come from this one seed. And you don’t feel undeserving when it happens. You accept it.

So the next time you enter a sweepstakes, expect to win! Want to win a million dollars? Expect it! 

Make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment