Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



Joe Vitale Mr. Fire


If you’ve been following and getting all of Joe Vitale’s great resources I’m sharing, this  is #5 of 6, where I’m sharing with you another “FREEBIE” from. Today you’ll be able to get his “Mr. Fire” at:  http://www.blog.mrfire.com . Joe is giving this away and I’m telling you about it here in this post, because both he and I believe in the principle of abundance, so I, like many of my friends, give away tons of materials that people can use to make their lives better.

(NOTE: If you stumbled upon this page, or haven’t already done so as a regular reader, I strongly suggest that you join the other readers who never miss an important post like this one. Find the “Follow by Email” box on this page and register so you’ll get the posts/articles via your email box. For those who order my email coaching, please know that you won’t get this when you “Follow by Email” as those emails are “hidden” from my view; and that we don’t sell or spam).

One such friend who believes this is Joe Vitale. I’m reading his ATTRACT MONEY NOW
book which I’ve made available free elsewhere in this blog.

Please be watching for future posts where I will reveal the remaining freebie by Dr. Joe Vitale, all at no cost! Don’t miss it! If you are not a “Follow by Email” follower to this blog, why not? It’s easy to do, your email is kept confidential and most importantly, you won’t miss great FREEBIES like this one!

Someone emailed Joe and said most of the time they get emails from him “selling” stuff, so he sent them links to 6 resources that they can get free I’ve shared with my readers the other 4 of the 6 and now here is 5 of 6.

If you haven’t already ordered my ATTAIN NOW manual (I use in my quick 90 minute live seminars) you should! Others report great things! The manual is really a “mini-course” that helps you to set sail your future with you as the captain of your ship named: “Destiny”. ATTAIN NOW also includes lots of free stuff by my other author friends (Joe also has something in there!) and my 7 week email coaching; all of this for only $49.99; it will change your life.

You can get more details about ATTAIN NOW in an earlier blog post:

I’ve already revealed to you one of Joe’s resources in an earlier blog; here is offer 3 of the 6; today I offer: http://www.blog.mrfire.com . Check it out! Again, it is free!

I don’t get any compensation (directly from Dr. Joe Vitale) by sending you here, but if you would, let him know that I sent you; from http://secretrulesforattainment.blogspot.com/2014/03/special-offer-to-my-over-5000-plus.html

Be sure to become a “Follower by Email” so you won’t miss the next 6 blogs where I’ll (gently) remind you about ATAIN NOW and offer another great “Freebie” from Dr. Joe!

Make it a great day!

Ter Scott!

www.terscott.com is my general website where I offer consulting, public speaking, marketing, imprinted promotional items, etc. I'm just a regular (business) guy who believes in the Power of Attraction, and the Principle of Abundance, having used both in my business to achieve success on a daily basis and offers consultation to others who desire results in their business life as well!

PS. If you’ve missed the other FREE OFFERS by Dr. Joe Vitale, please look in past blog posts. Also, your comments after any of the posts are welcome and appreciated as they help other readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment