Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



I now magnetize a steady flow of money into my life.

Alright, I know you are out there reading this (I have proof)! But few of you are leaving comments or questions. That's OK, but once in a while let me know what comments and questions you have . Scroll down to the bottom of this page and learn more about the MAJOR 8; the things that most people desire and how you can get what you desire.

I never know just how "visible" I should be to my readers as far as what challenges I am currently having as I "push" forward through the obstacles to get my dreams. (Oh yes, some things come easily but others require action; real action). But I'll just let you know that I'm taking some education that requires one of the Major 8; money. Sometimes I'm not patient and even though the money is coming in, sometimes I'm concerned as to whether I will meet the deadlines; imposed by myself and others.

MONEY, MONEY, MONEY. I NOW MAGNETIZE A STEADY FLOW OF MONEY TO ENRICH MY LIFE.

Use the above affirmation to get more money into your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment