Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



Jack Canfield's 101 List of Things to Do in LIfe

I really appreciate our friend Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup, The Secret) and have learned much from him. 

I've known about the 100 List for some time like many of my readers but also like many of my readers I've not written it down and set out to accomplish checking things off. 

Image result for jack canfield quotes

That changes today! I have been the "co-author" of Answers from the Cosmos and today's "message" got me going on this. Zig Ziglar always told us that we can't hit a target that we can't see. Writing these things down makes them "visible" and attainable! Having them written down really is the "magic" to getting them done, and it's easier then to visualize them. 

You might want to look at Jack's list here for a bounce board for ideas to put on your list. Also, at the time of this writing he is offering a free 10-day mentoring program! 

If you really want what you want, write it down and work toward its attainment. This thought was inspired by a Daily Dose of the Cosmos: CLICK HERE. 




No comments:

Post a Comment