Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



2,000 Year Old Formula Brings Prosperity Today

Here is a simple proven formula to have your needs met (and more). Follow this simple procedure and take note or your prosperity in your prosperity journal. (If you don’t yet have a journal, start one. Get a notebook and daily record your thoughts and record any positive changes in your prosperity). Most formulas in life are “simple” but not necessarily “easy”. Many times we make them “hard” with our unbelief, doing things our way, not continuing the task until completion, etc. With this formula, please (as the Nike slogan states) just do it and see the results!

The 2-step formula is this.
  1. Take a 3 x 5 card (or a piece of paper) and write:
“Give me this day my daily bread, and forgive my debts, as I also have forgiven my debtors”. I’m sure you've heard this before but you needn't give thought as to where, etc. For now; just stay with me.
  1. Next, number this card 1 – 21; this represents 21 days (it takes 21 days to create a habit).

You are now ready to use this formula that has been used for over 2000 years (but not quite in this “specific” way).

  1. Each day as you stretch and start your day, before you do anything at all; before you get out of bed, state: “Give me this day my daily bread, and forgive my debts, as I also have forgiven my debtors”.
  2. Cross out one of the numbers that represent the days 1 through 21.
  3. Make note in your prosperity journal any changes in your income, thoughts about prosperity; anything that you think is relevant.

While doing this every day, you'll come to "know" this phrase more thoroughly; asking questions and getting answers. After twenty-one days, look over your progress and I’m sure that you’ll see a positive change in your prosperity. You may have had money come to you from unexpectedly avenues, changed your thoughts about prosperity and how you do things with your money, and have realized positive healing in other areas of prosperity: peace of mind, harmony in your life, and physical health.

Now repeat this twenty one day process for the rest of your life.  


Please come back to this article and share your results and comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment