Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



"The Devil Can't Touch Me" Affirmations

Welcome to…
Ter Scott’s 3 By 3 Affirmations

This narration is: The Devil Can’t Touch Me

For an introduction to the 3 by 3 Affirmations System, CLICK HERE. 

Write these 3 affirmations out 3 times daily morning, noon and night. Listen to this audio while doing so and also while drifting off to sleep. There are no subliminal background elements so you can even listen while driving or at work without becoming tired.

Your 3 sentences to write will be given to you momentarily followed by 30 minutes of repeated narration.



Here are your 3 affirmations:

  • The Devil cannot touch me; I am God’s property.
  • God loves and cares for me.
  • Jesus lives at my house.


I now invite you to listen to the following affirmations throughout your day and especially as you drift off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment