Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



Learn how to really, "Live Your Life in Color", online and interactive course by Ter Scott!

Living Your Life in Color™
10 Weeks of Color Consciousness



Intro

What is Color Consciousness? Color is all around us and we tend to “take it for granted”. I’ve been an artist and graphic designer for years, using color in my work and I have to confess that I too have never “noticed” all the colors around me. I’ve taught design principles on the college level, in which color is one main of the main principles and still, I never realized how to incorporate them into my own life to actually achieve things, heal things and acquire things. I never knew how one could manifest things and create the life one truly desires by using color!

Then one day I stopped at a thrift store in Grand Rapids, Minnesota. I found a box of “color cards” and did not know how I would ever use them but they intrigued me so I bought them. I’ll share with you more about the box of cards and where you can get your own; if you want to but that will not be important for you to do so because it’s in the way that I use the cards for you that you’ll act on in this 10 weeks of color consciousness. You see, it’s not any way that the author of these color cards presented to me as to how to use them, but it’s how I came up with a way of using them in my own life that I will share with you, every week for 10 weeks.

After realizing real results of improving areas of finance, relationships, and abundance in my own life and me being The Life & Legacy Coach™, I wanted to create a program using the cards in the way that I found effective in my own life with my coaching clients. After about a year of doing the steps weekly myself and seeing results by doing so, I am now confident that this is now something that I can release to anyone who wants to “Live Life and Leave a Legacy”™ and learn to do so by harnessing the power of color that is around them daily by becoming aware of the color which presents itself through the cards, and through everyday living.

You probably have experienced how you’ve never cared for or seen so many red cars on the road until you purchased a red car and then wow, look at all the red cars! The same of course would be if you purchased a blue car or any color car; it’s called the reticular activator system which filters out everything except what is currently, at this moment, what is important or significant to you. You can find complete courses on that alone. In this color consciousness course, colors will all of a sudden “stand out” for you as they present themselves. You’ll become aware of the color shirt someone is wearing or a ring you see on someone’s hand or in a jewelry ad or store. You’ll see a certain shade of green in a tree or color or red in a fabric because for that time, that week, for you it will have a special meaning exclusively for you! You may be asked during a specific week in these ten weeks to buy cherries, lemons or oranges, and experience that week’s color. Or, the color that you choose may suggest that you wear a tie, shirt or accessory to accentuate and bring about its power for you. Yes, each week you will choose a color (actually, it will be revealed by your choosing) and it is that color which the Universe has for you, in your current situation, to use and better yourself; it is the actual color which for you, at that time, needs to manifest what it is that you need. It’s powerful. There is no other interactive program available in the world like this; unless of course you are one of my private students. These 10 weeks WILL change how you look at color for the rest of your life.

I leave you now with a few quotes pertaining to color; not just random quotes, but those I think pertain to the way you will see color when experiencing 10 Weeks to Color Consciousness. I will soon explain more about the program in these specific areas: What you’ll need, What you’ll do, Who is your instructor and Color Coach (yours truly), What is the cost and what is the price for the 10 weeks, and What you’ll receive when you say “yes” to your future; in color! 

Here are those quotes:

  • “Color is a power which directly influences the soul.” ― Wassily Kandinsky
  • “All colors arouse specific associative ideas…” – Yves Klein
  • “Color provokes a psychic vibration. Color hides a power still unknown but real, which acts on every part of the human body.” – Wassily Kandinsky
  • “Color provokes a psychic vibration. Color hides a power still unknown but real, which acts on every part of the human body.” – Wassily Kandinsky
  • “Colors produce a corresponding spiritual vibration, and it is only as a step towards this spiritual vibration that the elementary physical impression is of importance.” – Wassily Kandinsky
  • “Colors express the main psychic functions of man.” – Carl Gustav Jung
  • “Color! What a deep and mysterious language, the language of dreams.” – Paul Gauguin
  • “Colors speak all languages.” – Joseph Addison
  • “If light is the spiritual quality of painting, color is surely its heart and passion.” – Robert Reynolds
  • “Be sensitive to your sensitive inner capacities to respond to color.” – Nathan Cabot Hale
  • “There is a logic of colors, and it is with this alone, and not with the logic of the brain, that the painter should conform.” – Paul Cezanne
  • “I prefer living in color.” – David Hockney
If you prefer to "live your life in color" then this program is for you. You will live your life in color but in a much more deeper way than even most of the visual artists were ever aware! 

The program, “10 Weeks to Living Your Life in Color”™ is currently in production. Are you interested in earning income with the program when it is completed? We will offer it first to a select group of people at a reduced price in return for feedback. If interested, please let us know. Are you interested in private one with one private Color Consciousness Coaching? For either, CLICK HERE to register. 

No comments:

Post a Comment