Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



Monday is “Think Big” Day.

 

Monday is “Think Big” Day. Compile a list of everything you want. Be brave, crazy (or whatever helps you to think freely) and think big.

Start as soon as you can; sometime today, sit down with pen and paper and write down your biggest wishes and wish list. You’ll add to this as the day continues and as you revisit your Monday Think Big Day routine. There are ways to stimulate your ideas but for now just write out a few things under these categories:

With anything being possible, for me, I choose to do:

(Example: I choose to take an Alaskan Cruise).

With anything being possible, for me, I choose to be:

(Example: I choose to be the number one in sales for the next 90 days).

With anything being possible, for me, I choose to have:

(Example: I choose to have a beautiful large home on the beach).

Be free and go “crazy” or “wild” if those terms help you to be free in your thinking and coming up with ideas. We will work with them later to make them achievable and real.

Throughout this entire day carry a 3 x 5 card and write something on it that you want to do, be or have. Later transfer them to your sheet; or better still, a notebook.

The cool part about this exercise is that whatever you can think up, you can have because you are “you” and what you think of are your desires and your desires are yours to create and have. If you’ve not been with me and my “teachings” for any time, that statement may be “too big” for you to understand. That’s OK, trust me and trust yourself.

Congrats, you are taking action. The Universe loves action.

See you on Tuesday!

Ter Scott! Life & Legacy Coach™

Comments, questions? Leave them below.

No comments:

Post a Comment