Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



Business Advisor, Ter Scott shares how to beat Spyware and Malware... f ree book.

 Here is this week's featured F R E E eBook:


My name is Ter Scott and I'm in business to help business. I add value to everything that I do and I offer a free weekly book which can help your business; all with no strings attached. Read and use the material to become a better business person and/or create and improve your business. 

Again, there is absolutely NO STRINGS ATTACHED; really. Use this link and download the book; you don't even need to leave your email. 

However, now that you are here, following is my quick "commercial". If now or in the future I can serve you in any of these three ways I'm sharing below, I would be glad to serve you in the same attitude using "added value" as I've hopefully already shown you. 

Enjoy your book

Ter Scott! Business Advisor and Resource Consultant

Here's what I do (My "Commercial"): 

Save you time, money and hassles when ordering branding solutions: 

www.AskHaloforImprints.com

Find you the money your business is literally throwing away each month with our Business Expense Audit. 

If we don't find you monies you don't pay; but you'll know all is good and you aren't wasting money in these areas: Credit Card Processing, Employer Payroll,  Tax Incentives, Parcel Shipping, Property Owner Tax Incentives, Property Taxe, Waste & Recycling, Work Comp Insurance and more. It only takes about 5 minutes to search our secured online data base. 

https://emergencybusinessrelief.com/251784

Educate Business Owners on State and Federal Issues with NFIB Membership

I also believe strongly in the power of small business and how we can support one another as owners educated and knowledgeable about what is happening at our state capital and in Washington D.C. Some time ago I was selected to be the membership rep for NFIB in my area. I've now trained and recruit membership reps along with my regular duties. If you are a business owner and are not yet a member of your local NFIB group, invite you to allow me to register you and offer my own special brand of service to you. 

Find out more here. 

https://askbusinessconsulting.blogspot.com/2020/05/business-owner-you-can-whine-and.html 


Thanks again. I'll see you again with another f r e e book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment