Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



Listen to It Works on a Daily Basis and Update Your List Regularly


This book really does work, when you "plan your work and work your plan". My suggestion is that you listen to this video while you are going through your morning routine, brushing your teeth or doing anything else with this playing in the background. However, from time to time you must sit and listen with pen in hand and paper at your side to update your "list". During your day while thinking about what you've listened to in the morning, write down thoughts which come to you. 

This is a video that you can find searching Youtube or you can revisit and listen here. 

I confess that I write my list, acquire things and get busy with my life and using what I've acquired and don't take the time to listen, list and live with my list of desires continually. So here I am again, getting back to creating my new list to go forward. 

...............

If you like It Works, you'll surely like what Joe Vitale teaches. His work follows right along with the teaching of the book It Works. Right now he has a special offer for my readers. Get it here.


beautiful-woman-wearing-headphones-listening-to-music-pictures_725875599
 

–       Carefully choose your inspired intentions

–       Clear any “counter-intentions” to your goal

–       Communicate your intentions to your Higher Self

–       Stay focused on attracting what you want

–       Take inspired action

–       And achieve it!

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ABOUT 
Intention Activator... 
30box2
Would you like to share your thoughts about It Works and video? Leave your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment