Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



“I have an abundance of money in my life which affords me my every desire for myself and others”.


One of my biggest influences about color and how we can use it to better ourselves and our life is Inna Segal. You can do your own research about her work on your own (and I will probably have links to her materials in future articles).

Is it "Magic"? Stare at the colored square below (without moving your eyes or blinking) for a full 30 seconds. Can you do it? If so, now close your eyes and within a few moments, you'll see that it changes color. Share the answer in the comments section below. 

Image result for RED

For now, I will share with you what she says about the color RED and follow with this my thoughts about how you can use it (and the Mystic RED Stone I sell at my events).

Inna shares that the color RED ...

CONTAINS
Unlimited Energy
Vitality
Power

DRAWS TO YOU
Money
Prosperity

IS A HEALING AGENT FOR
Blood Disorders
Improving Circulation
Overall Healing
Drying up Sores/Wounds
Warming Cold Areas of your Body
Reducing Pain

You may want to write out this list in your journal so you know what and how you can use the color RED.

REDWATER

I use all types of colored water (the water is "clear" but accepts colored rays and the energy of light, my thoughts, words, affirmations, declarations, and prayers. Then when I drink it, my body absorbs it and attracts its meaning and energy. 

Purchase a red GLASS vase, jar or bottle from a thrift store, flea market or dollar store and be sure that it is glass and that you clean it really well. (I usually have a few colored glass containers for sale at my events which I've "blessed" prior to sale, but you can use your own that you find). 

Fill it with water. I like to “rush” the water from the tap into the container to “aerate” it. Now do the following.

Take three deep breaths in and out.

Clap your hands three times and feel the warmth of your palms.

Cup your hands around the glass vase, jar, or bottle; whatever, not touching the glass but being within an inch or two from its surface.

Now, pray a prayer, affirmation or declaration “into” the water. This adds the “energy” you are seeking. Choose anything from the above list and incorporate it into your “prayer”. For instance, if you are seeking more money in your life you may state something like, “I have an abundance of money in my life which affords me my every desire for myself and others”.

Let (in this case) your “Money Water” sit overnight at a minimum. It is even better to place it and let it sit in the sunlight during the day as long as the temps are above freezing to absorb the sun rays. If you set it outside sit it on something “natural” such as the ground, flat rock or something similar and be sure to bring it back inside at night. If you choose to sit your water outdoors, place a cloth over the mouth so it does not collect debris or insects. Inside I do not use a cloth or anything. Also, if you choose to cap it, be sure that you do so with a metal cap or cork; no plastic.

Now, at any time (which may be often) that you want to (in this case) realize more money, drink some of the water. You may also want to drink from the same color of glass goblet or tumbler to emphasize your intent. But always be sure to be grateful for and state your declaration (out loud) before doing so. “I have an abundance of money in my life which affords me my every desire for myself and others”.

MYSTIC COLOR STONES

Certainly, if you have a real Ruby, you can use this for your stone. However, you can find a stone which you like the shape and weight, and paint it red. Let it dry and you are ready to use it to bring any of the RED meanings into your life. This is what I do with the Mystic Color stones that I sell at my events. I find stones which I “feel” are “right” for this. They have interesting shapes, size, and weight; plus they come from the shores of Lake Superior, where I live. I then pray over them to give them energy. When you get one of these stones, you continue adding your energy and meaning to it.


Ter Scott appears yearly at The Ren in the Glen in Wisconsin, USA. Details here

I will continue with our choice of MONEY.

After you have your RED stone you may choose to take a permanent marker and place the word, “money” on it or you may choose not, as you “know” what your meaning is. You can also choose another or all of the above to combine meanings to your stone; it all works.

To use your stone, you may hold it before going to a job interview or asking for a raise, or even when wanting to save money when you shop. Hold the stone and repeat, “I have an abundance of money in my life which affords me my every desire for myself and others”.

Because the stone is small, you can carry it with you and state your affirmation silently while making sales, conducting negotiations or anything similar. Use a larger stone (or rock) as a “paperweight” on your desk. Cover it with a cloth when not in use and uncover it during the day or for special times.
Note the other uses for red above such as healing, warming the body, and reducing pain. When using your stone for these purposes, rub the stone on the affected area of your body for healing, warming and reducing pain. Place it in a bag or sock and hang at the foot of your bed for cold feet or the head of your bed for headaches.

Please leave your comments as to how you have used your RED stone.

Thanks so much for reading this. May you be enriched and richly blessed by doing so.

Ter Scott! Life & Legacy Coach™


No comments:

Post a Comment