Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



What rhymes with the color “nurture”?


You chose the color orange, now live with it! 

I’m being funny or at least trying to add a bit of levity here. When I was a kid, Orange Crush was a flavor that to me was a soda that lacked luster and pizzazz; granted Grape ranked less as I wanted more adventurous options. Now today I miss Orange Crush. I think my point here is (and I don’t always know because my actually “channeling” the Universe here for you so this is probably a bit of me and a bit of the Universe; ultimately you decide) that at first glance, when you chose this option and your color Orange was revealed, you may have thought that it is quite mundane; perhaps not. Either way, it is YOUR color so let’s learn what is really great about it (I’m not kidding, it really is something special. For instance it’s near impossible to find something that rhymes with Orange).

One site states that Orange is…

associated with meanings of joy, warmth, heat, sunshine, enthusiasm, creativity, success, encouragement, change, determination, health, stimulation, happiness, fun, enjoyment, balance, sexuality, freedom, expression, and fascination. Orange is the color of joy and creativity.

Wow, that’s a lot.

But what is “your” meaning; which of these have special significance for you NOW??? To find out, simply write down with your orange colored pen or pencil in your Color Journal which of those words “pop out” at you; which have special meaning or should have special meaning to you. To determine which words “should” apply to you, take your Orange colored writing instrument and hover it over each word as you might do with your mouse cursor and see which words seem almost “magnetic”. Write those in your Color Journal and contemplate on them for today and this week.

It’s very easy to enjoy your color. Purchase some oranges today. Eat some, give some. Hold an orange to your head and state how grateful that you are for oranges and the color orange. Talk to the Orange if you feel like it. It has energy; it has feelings; it is alive.

Selecting the color Orange means that you should nurture yourself in all the ways you know. And the best way to nurture you is to nurture others. However, “heal” yourself first so that you are strong enough to be able to nurture others. Then when you do everything becomes full circle nurturing yourself, others and then you again. Now repeat.

The color Orange really is special, don’t you think?

Would you like a PERSONAL color consultation?
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.

Our sponsor: (We apologize if this offer is no longer valid.

Please report any changes in the comments below):



The “Time For My Life: 365 Stepping Stones” book to empowers you with “moment by moment” inspiring forward steps to enhance and change your experience of life!

Snippets of time, well spent every day, can lead to extraordinary changes.

We talk to ourselves about 50,000 times a day and it’s suggested that these personal conversations are negative 80% of the time.

The pages of this motivational book has guideposts to which you can return throughout the day, providing energy, motivation, ideas, options, personal choices and inspiration when you want them most.

Cindy Cullen book testimonialThea, thank you for such an inspiring, motivating book!
It’s such a GREAT way to start each day. It’s given me something to think about each morning thats helped me start my day in a positive way! The questions and challenges really help me look at my life in new ways to see how I need to change or how I should pat myself on the back for doing well.
I love the videos, websites, book, humor and music links in the weekly bonuses! But, my favorite part is the Clearing each day. I’m beginning to see the power of keeping the clutter out of my life. The quotes are a favorite too. Oh, it’s really hard to choose a favorite! It’s ALL good!
Thank you for being such an uplifting part of my mornings!

Cindy Cullen

Watch an awesome video here and get the book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment