Like what you see and read here? Please "Follow by Email" so you don't miss any upcoming articles and share this with others. Thanks!



Ter Scott's Color Communication Process Revealed

Good day! Today I'm choosing the 3 color options to present at Answers from the Cosmos and because you are a member of Cosmos Plus, you are getting the “inside scoop”!

The basic process is that I will choose 3 colors and put those options on the AFTC site for readers to choose one and “live” with that one color for a week. The color options are individual articles which I place in the Attainment Rules site so if you are a regular there, you'll see and be able to read all three but I would still recommend that you still go to the Cosmos site and choose and work with only one.

This is important stuff my friend, please don't take it lightly. The color you choose is certainly meant for you and your color message will assist you this day and this week (and beyond). As a Color Plus member you are getting this “behind the scenes” which are my thoughts in depth as I create the Color Communication options and even the Daily Dose of the Cosmos which are the every day wisdom bytes  presented in the Answers from the Cosmos.

So now, I will select the 3 colors (the actual process has been mentioned elsewhere) and then publish the 3 color articles and place the option selections in the designated day (right now Mondays) in Answers from the Cosmos.
There has been one color which has come up, I think 3 times so I was careful this time to cut the cards in 3 places and placed the last 3 cards withine the deck. Now lets see what comes up after I shuffle and choose the new 3.

Here are the three cards and my immediate responses. Ooh, Violet; Create a Balanced Life. Hmm, I think of my Major 8(tm) which I've personally created to coach people to lead balanced lives. Also, not e that the action point is to “create” a balanced life. Next... Amber; Awaken your Creativity. This is a repeat so when someone chooses this color again at the Cosmos site, this means that the Universe is telling them something. They need to revisit what this color has for them again and it is confirming that they have creativity which they need to release. And by the way, I know I've mentioned this before; all three cards are meant for me as I am the one who chooses the three to share. And now I turn over the next card... Wow, here's a “new” one; watermelon! Have fun with your inner Child. In many of my Color Communications I suggest that readers go out and buy the fruit if it is such a “color” but right now watermelon may not be in season! Just as I want you to rely on memories to move forward when a Color Communication as this one suggests, I remember a story of a dad and son sitting on the back of a loading dock eating watermelon and spitting out the seeds. And also if you don't know, the “meanings” given (and shown here immediately after the colors) are provided by Inna Segal who created the color cards which I use. I expound on what she offers in my own Color Communication.

The Missing Ingredient to the LAW OF ATTRACTION

No comments:

Post a Comment